martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

Sometimes.
Just sometimes. We need to be stupid.
My whole fucking life was designed so that I would become "someone". You go to school, get good grades, become a "happy" person who's wildest dreams are academic. Who's wildest adventures are getting wasted in some local bar and kissing a complete stranger (I'm not gonna lie... those days were fun). But after... while I was holding my head and looking through my dirty glasses... I figured it out: the most exiting thing that has ever happened to me was meeting you. Was falling in love with you. That was my adventure.

And I don't want it to end. Now... this whole thing can be the product of too many hours of watching TV shows... I don't care. I know that right now I'm being honest with myself. I'm being me.

No hay comentarios: