miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

I'm going to try

I don't have a magic ball.

I don't know if this is going to work, or how, when or why.

I have no answers to these questions. I only have more questions and one simple truth: I like you. I like you a lot. You make me feel like I've never felt before and it frightens me to the point of feeling like I am losing my mind.

Because who does this? Who does this crazy thing? Who plays their cards like this for a stranger?

This could end up horribly or be a complete success, either way, I want to try it. I want to keep on developing this crazy fucked up (in a good way) connection that started from the moment you asked me for my number (thank God you did!) and I sunk into those beautiful eyes you have.

I don't have a magic ball. I do not know what it is going to happen. But I am going to take a leap of faith, hoping you will catch me on the other side.

This is what happens when you are open to life.

No hay comentarios: